I'm amazed by my friend's - Viktoria Vincze – Bor - creations as a talented designer. When it first crossed my mind the idea of posting you festive outfits, it was not a question for me, that I would choose from her collection. Finally we created seven different looks for Christmas parties and New Year's Eve. Everybody can find the one that suits her personality the most.
1. This is one of my favorite dresses, this beige corset and tulle skirt looks great together, this outfit is even more romantic with the floral, Trend2 necklace and the shining pumps from H&M.
2. This look is so cool and strong. If you like tight, shiny leggings, choose a loose, casual top and such modern accessories like the silver Parfois clutch, the Tamaris ankle boots and the leather Nubu bracelet.
3. The basic is a black, maxi dress with low-cut in the back. There are so many ways to accessorize such a simple dress. We show you three examples: First we took a gold belt, then we chose a big, blue bow and pinted it on Anna's shoulder. If you have such a spectacular accessory, it will enhance the dress and transform the whole look. In the third creation we added some color and fun to the outfit.
4. Coming next is a real, festive look, red and gold colors are combined. Wear it with black or red pumps. The gold spangle is impressive, you don't even need any jewelry, just let the dress shine.
5. Another classical one is the next: the little black, velvet dress with a twist. Sexy, elegant, brave. The waist is done in a creative way. The Love Moschino handbag and the red Tamaris pumps make it even more extravagant. The shiny, Mango jacket is icing on the cake.
6. A short, deep red dress with black strip is classy and fabulous. The Michael Kors pumps and the shiny Coccinelle necklace make it more holiday special.
7. The basic piece of the last outfit is again a black dress, that works for all ages. Wear it with or without a belt. Black – red, elegant colors for the season.
Let the holiday magic begin!